Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

HURUMANU DIGI TECH



Hello readers in Hurumanu Digi Tech We did something in our doc is about Social
Environmental Ethical. first we watch a video about these three things and you need to write about the video the you watch. What we did we go search and find some videos about the social issues. Social issues affect people.

Take pictures of people so they can be like famous. They take photo of people and bully them at like facebook instagram. Social is like that people go swimming and eating picnic and throw rubbish to the sea and animals die and they get to never eats food from the sea.

the people that make the other people famous they just take photo of them and post it to facebook or to intersgram and they will get famous.

In hurumanu I was the best doing Blogging. Bolgging is my best work to do.








1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Tevita I really like your blog post about the Digital tech it is very good. Maybe next time you could make your writing bigger because it is to small to read. But I really like it keep up the good work and don't forget to make your writing bigger.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.