Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wood Tech

Hello readers in Wood Tech Fisrt we were making cars, we can pick any car you make. So when we were finish our cars we go to the paint table and you can pick any colour you want to use to your car. and when the paint is dry you go to mrs Kain and mrs Kain will put wheels on your car then you can take it home!

THen you keep going on the others one. It was really fun to do wood I cant wait to make lot of stuff with wood The best work in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.