Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

HURUMANU DIGI TECH

Hello readers in Hurumanu Digi tech 


What is scartch? Scartch is a game that you came make anything on it you can make a record our voice the  it talk. there is lot of things to do at scartch. Scartch game you can pick any chartter on it. 
you can draw your favourite chartcher on the scartch.

What is sphero? Sphero is a cicrle robot that you can play with. You can control the robot with the Ipad you can make faster, slower. The robot ball can change colour, you can change your favourite colour on the ball and the colour will come up the robot ball.

Wich do you perfur and why? The most I like is scartch because I use to play it at home every day. and I really like it.

How could you use one of these to address your isseI have learnt about how to use the robot ball and leanr how to do very good blogger comment.

Image result for spheroImage result for scratch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.