Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Kia ora Readers In Period 1 on Modday 9/9/19 2019, We went ot the auditorium and A lady went ot the stage and talk about her book that she made. she was talking about the murder book, she has thought us a lot of thigns of murder. She show us a picture of the murder. a person said haw many book did you wrote and and she said mabey 5 she have beed writing book for three years and she ask us a question, about murder, and some people said you can murder people with nife, you can murder people, with diffrent ways.

She show us all her book form 3 years ago and she show us her old book the she write she show us the inside of the book and the backgroud at the front of the book. her favourite book was the night vission and teh murder book it was so cool that she tell us the story of her story.


 Image result for night vision book

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.