Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

By Tevita

Hey readers

 My name Is Tevita and  I never stop going to school I always go to school. and I like reading books every day it fun when you read a funny books. and my favourite sport is soccer it my favourite game I play it every lunch. and my favourite food is ice cream and I have a dog and is a boy his name is man man. and every Friday at school after lunch we go to a big fled we played football and I am from Tonga and I always go to my friend house every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.