Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Term 3 week 4 Timo's shorts By Tevita Hehehehe

Superfast-extremely fastImage result for running fast
Stopped-of an event, action, or process come to an end; cease to happen.  Image result for stop

Image result for burning

Burning like your on fire


I remembered my  trishirt was gone on the coat hook.


Knowledge
Page 2
Tree
Shorts
Timo
Bag
Roof



ANA


:)
:(
Other
Timos is happy because he got a new shorts
He is really happy going to swim in the pool
Timos thorths his shorts was gone he was so sad because he thought his not going to swim in the pool
He think were did he put it
He fined in his school bag




Text to self task  
My favorite shorts it a water shots it my favorite because it my favoriteImage result for water shorts








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.