Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Reading By Tevita


Lavalava-a garment which resembles a wraparound skirt, worn by both sexes in Samoa and some other Pacific islandsImage result for fale meaningImage result for lavalava samoa



Fale- a Samoan house with open sides and a thatched roof

Image result for umu meaning

Umu a Samoan oven consisting of a hollow in the earth in which food is cooked on heated stones



Mum was nervous to make a special lunch in front of the people.



Knowledge



Page 2-
Sand
yellow car
people


:)
:(
Interesting
Happy white sunday because is a special day
Tafu is so sad because the white sunday is done
White sunday will be a fun day and special day
Tafu is so so happy to wear his cloth to church
Tafu was so nervous at standing in the stage
He was very happy to go eat
Food in the fale and tafu was so hungry



Text to self task

What that you hear? I hear the wind
Who did you see? I see lot of people in the sea
Where did you go? They went to the car
How read the bible?  They learn first then they got it

When did you go to church?  Maby on 1:30

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you make a good table to write you happy, sad and other this 3 types of maybe next time you can let your fonts change to big then we can easy to read your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tevita I like the way you applied some of what you read about Samoa to what you do with your family, e.g. seeing people at the sea and travelling in the car.
    Next time you could include some Samoan language:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.