Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Inquiry By Tevita birds

BY TEVITA. THE TEVITA PARROT An information Report

The Tevita parrot is a funny parrot. You will find it in big trees
like totara and it is so silly. It is colourful and very it very cute.

Description
Parrot it like tall like a bag like we go to school
with and it have a colourful beak that is blue green and red at the
colour of the feet is brown.
The parrot is big as a shorts and at weighs 1 kgram or a
big packet of yogurt.  
The Tevita parrot has very  strong eyes.
They lived together as a family like us.
This colourful birds is a funny colourful birds

Habitat

These birds lived in a tall tree and lot of birds lived by the sea.
The Tevita birds can fly really
high to the sky and they
can sat on the sea. Some  lays eggs with wood in nests and live
in a tree nests made of stick.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.