Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

DesignTech

Hello readers,

Today I will be writing about the work that we did Today. So what we did was working on this phone stander stuff, what we were supposed to do was pick an image youn want and then  put it to the phone stander on the computer and then you can pick to cut it out or sketch on the machine and it will come out like you pick, and we learned how to use lazer and we also learned on tinkercad website that you can make everything that you want to make. 



HERE IS A PHOTO OF THE PHONE STANDER




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.