Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

HOW MANY TIMES YOU WASH YOUR HANDS

Hello readers,

What I have been doing this week was working on  a statistics investigation and my question was how many timess do you wash your hands, the fist slide that I did was the Table of data and that is the time and the number of student, and after the Table of data it was the Statement, and the highest table that the year 7 and 8 pick was 4 to 6 times and the lowest one was 20 to 25 times, and next slide was the Graphs, the graphs was the student that pick the times that the year 7 and 8 pick.


HERE IS THE SLIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.