Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

At The A and P Show By Tevita Term 4 week 6

At The A and P Show By Tevita

On Thursday Toroa went to the
A and P show.
We saw lots of animals. My favorite animal was the sheep. Because
they are fluffy and smelly and they were friendly.
When I touched the
sheep they didn’t bite. They smelled like baby's poo. They sounded
like babies crying and they were
having a competition. The sheep eat
juicy grass and they drank muddy water.
The sheep's faces looked quite cute.

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you description the sheep. maybe next time you could write some more cool thing.I have done this before but your one was good then me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tevita its me Miguel, I like the way you described the sheep and I like the way you described their smell as baby poo. Maybe next time you could tell more animals that you saw at the A&P Show. This reminds me of the horses that also smells like baby poo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tevita I like the way you described the sheep and the smell of the sheep poop. But maybe next time you could put more animals on your writing.This work is similar on my one

    ReplyDelete

  4. Exceptional post provide us as well as this blog site is excites even more individuals to reviewing that blog site.Click Here : 2006 Cat 140H (616) w/10365 Hrs For Sale at $98k

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.