Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Fireworks By Tevita

Image result for firework name gif

                                                              MY OPINION

I strongly think that there should be no fireworks sold in shops Because is too dangerous
You might hit someone one on there body you will go to jail.I feel this way because the people will get injured and animal will get hurts if you don’t face the fireworks to side you only need to faces up to the sky because because people can look it if they don’t have fireworks. Make sure you don’t swing the fireworks the fire will come to you and you will get burn. Your not allowed to buy fireworks until your 18 years old.  One story that shows how dangerous home fireworks can be is once my dad and I played with fireworks outside and we hit some cars with the fireworks.  The cars were burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.