Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Readers on Monday week 10 BH and TZ went to Orana park. THe Teachers that went with us were Miss Tozer Miss Birtch and some other student  Teachers. BH and TZ went to the bus and drove to Orana Park, When we got there it was so windy Then we went to a Teacher at Orana park We all 
had our name tags stuck to our uniform. First the Teacher at Orana park asks us some inportant stuff about the animals, when we got in we went to the first animal, it was so tiny and cute and the Orana park Teachertold us lots about that animals like what they eat or where do they normaly live.
Then The Teacher took us to the place that we can put our bag. Then the Orana park Teachers Asked all of 
the BH and the TZ to make two groups. TZ and BH had a number on thier tags the number was number two and number one, so we all spred out to our group so my group was group two, so first we went to looked at the lizerd so our Teacher from Orana park asked us to go in the house Where the lizard. When we went inside there was lots of lizard in side there window they were camerflaged. 

We keep going for lot of animals but my favourite animals was The big lions, the lion was so cute and 
big and the other one that I like was the spider monkey they were so cute too all I want is to touch. when we finish looking at the spider monkey we went to the gorlla, I saw two gorlla tehy were so big and tall. Then the teacher ask us all the name of the gorlla, then we went to the black gorlla tehy were so strong they were eating they were so cute.

The Orana park was my best trip to go to It was so fun to go there all I wanted to do is to go to Orana everyday. I wanted to say Thank you Miss Tozer and Miss Birtch to bring us to Orana park. 


                                                          THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi tevita I really like that you told us what animals you liked to see. maybe next time you could tell us what animals you saw. What is your favorite animal.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.