Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

HURUMANU PE

Hi readers on monday we did in Hurumanu PE. Miss Simpsion pick the first group to show us thier game so we know how to play it, Fist the gruop showed us how to do thier warm up. There warm up was Jogging, star jumps, high knees.  When we finish doing our warm up the French price put thier 
hands up to listen to them to do the other activity, so the other acticiy was playing sneek up on granny so granny was facing to the front and all the year 7/8 run as faster to tag the granny so you can be 

the granny. We keep play like mabey 10 mins then we were done, After that the French price show us there game that they play. There game was called the bench ball game. So first the French price aks all the other year 7/8 to vs year 7 TZ and year 7 BH. And the year 8 BH were vsing  hthe year 8 

TZ. After that all the year 7 were vsing all the year 8 playing bench ball. All the team were wroking hard and lot of passing and calling there name to pass. But the winner was the year 8 It was fun to play bench ball reall fun  to play. 

In maths we learned about how big was the field. We were talking abut the paint likw how much pait do we need to panit the field, So my group was Charlie, Hamid and me. Miss bricth bring us a paper to wite our name and ready to learn about the feild. We were working hard on our maths it was so cool to know how big is the felied.

I work Successfully with otehr to help them how to do there work and tehre sports.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.