Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday writng

This week what I notice about my fellings and emotions was relax at school and not felling sad or angry, I all ways felt happy when I am doing my work at school and never get tired. When I am tired I never give up at doing the work am I doing. evry day when I go to park when I fell angry when people bully at the park, Just Say stop and leave when they com eback to me I just ran and get someone to help me.

When I fell sad I go to sleep when people dosent want to paly with me I just go to sleep and relax. when they wanto to play with me when there is not engouh people they get and I was sleeping and when I woke up they were loud shouting at me then I wne t out side and I feel happy when they came back to play with me Then I felt so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.