Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Art

Hello readers this term in Manaakitanga we were makeing a group of 4 and we were talking about Manaakitanga, and it is about kindness and hopeful, and we were makeing our chrather with clay.


MANAAKITANGA
Last 2 years ago there was a guy called Goku and Smarty, they wore best friend, they always sit together and learn together. When the bell rings Goku and Smarty went together outside school  play football. Then Smarty ask Goku I’m gonna go toilet and Goku said ok go fast. When Smarty went to the toilet he ran very fast for Goku because he doesn't want his best friend to wait for him too long. Goku keep waiting, and waiting, when  Smarty finish going to the toilet, he saw his other friends and they went somewhere in the school and they kept on wandering around and smarty already forgot his best friend that waiting for him.


Smarty felt angry and sad, then he went home, and cried and cried then he got very angry. When Goku was still at school, his new friend said “I’m gonna show you my other friend, he is kind, he is hopeful, and his very happy every time his with me. Then Goku said to his new friend,  I’m gonna go and find Smarty, when he 


walked to the toilet he was so confused, he shouted his name but he wasn't there. When school was finished Smarty was at the forest looking at Goku with the other guy, Then Goku went to Smarty’s house and knocked on the door but the door was already Opened, then he saw a paper down under him then he read it, in the paper it said, come to the forest, then he ran fast to the forest and look for Smarty Then he shout very loud.


Then he saw him walking towards him, and Goku said why did you leave me. And Smarty said because you meet another friend at make so sad and angry, then they started fighting for 2 mins when they finished fighting Goku said to not fight 
Then Goku said sorry I am very sorry, and Smarty said what your sorry. Then Smarty went back home, and sleep and cry then he remembers the paper he wrote to him. Then it was missing and along came Goku and said who’s there then he remembers the paper, and he thought he was looking for the paper, then Goku said Smarty! Are you looking for the paper, and Smarty said yes, then smarty said sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi houma fefe hake ko au tutoe ko saia ho'o manaakitanga
    you have lots of writing and i like the way that you used paragraph
    BY TUTOE

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.