Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Art Hurumanu

Hello,

Last Term and This Term, we have been doing our Art in Hururmau. This Term we wore doing clay with my Group. My group name was Joshua, Matangi and Josh. first we made our charther and our dragon. we wore tired make our boat, and It was so hard to paint the water and it was fun, I nealry made a mistake of the valcano and I was so scared and I Give it to Matangi. We all work hard at our work and I was so exsited to do art.

Last term our group were toghter and working toghter on our drawing on Our hurumanu book, We wore talking about quentin blake's Drawing, he Draws cool stuff, our group wore helping each other and trying to draw probly and it was very hard do do it, and I can't wait to do more of art it was my best wor ever.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.