Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Hurumanu CIP

Hi readers in CIP this term, we have started to work on Pink Shirt Day, I write pink shirt day because, you need to be kind to other people and they will be kind back to you. Pink Shirt was my favourite work to do 
and I cant wait to do Pink Shirt Day activities again.

After shirt day we started another task.  it was called Needs vs Wants.
Needs vs want was hard for me to do it, but I ask for help then I
understand it, so I was starting with Needs so I wrote down all the needs that I need like moeny and water and good life. Then I moved on to the Wants, Wants I put on I want wifi and a big tv, and I put on I want to go to school, It was so hard to do. Because I have not done that before so I ask for help, and then the teacher helped me.

Then we started doing the colouring in competions I draw lot's of details and it was fun to do it. We wrote the letters to the people somewhere at the shopping or to schools, I done mine to year 6 to year 8 so I draw mine. Mine was lots of details, and we need to write the name and the school and age, then I put on some hard picture. we need to make a colouring in picture to make them do it in holiday time or or do it with friends

we also done ASMR, it was hard for me because that was my first work to do, ASMR is like felling relax lisnting to music and no noise, ASMR stand for Autonomous sensory meridian response.
Image result for hard colouring




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.