Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

CIP


Hi, readers in CIP term 3 we were talking carzy kids can mufti day. Last week we were colouring in our carzy kids can paper and we need to draw our gold coin donation so Hornby high people can see our colouring in out side thier door. This week we were doing our DLO so they can see it and make them excited.    


What was the planing?  We were planing about the crazy kids can mufti day. 

How did we come up with our theme? We were in groups and we sheard our theme with them.


Who are we raising money for? crazy kids can / What do you know about them? they every mufti day they all way 's come and get the money.


What makes a successful Mufti Day? It make us have fun and happy because mufti day is alway's fun.


What jobs did you have will you have? Our job was a poster talking about mufti day.


How is this spreading Kindness to our community? It spreading so we can help people and donating the gold coin.

Image result for kids can




1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Tevita I really like your blog post about the CIP blog post that you have done. Maybe next time you could reread about your blog before you published it because there is a few mistakes. I also like how you included a picture.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.