Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

HURUMANU PE!

Hi readers in our new Hurumanu pe week 5 Monday frist we did some warm up in the gym our warm up was octapus, when we finish our warm up we did some exercise, our teacher was Miss Simpison and Miss Birtch, at thurday at hurumanu pe time Miss simpison ask us to do some beep test, Miss Simpison let the boy start first doing the beep test, when Miss Simpison start the beep test we run to the end of the cone and stay there untiel the beep come up again then we run again to the end of the cone, then  some people got so tired and had red face, I keep trying my best, but I give up, then when you give up you go to Miss Birtch and ask her what is your score, and my score was 3.6 and some peopel was trying hard as they can.

Our exercise we did some vertical jump, sit and reach, sit ups and grip test 


Why do we do Fitness testing? to be better to run even faster then your score
What is one area you need improve on? to listen to your teacher what they telling to know what to do. 
How are you going to improve this area? do good stuff to not get hurt or play around when the teacher ask you what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.