Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

HURUMANU ART

Hi,

In Hurumanu art we were talking about our work that we did in Hurumanu art, when we finish our work we sit down on the mat to ready to watch all the classes, whenwe were watching there was some people still working on there clay, when they were finish they wore right on time to watch there video, all the classes video was so amazing and when it got to the end we all claps. the other group thet we watch first it was so cool they use so kindness words, and help oneonther, and they use talking to talk to oneonther, Art was My favourite work to do and I cant wait to do it again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.