Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

About my dad

DEAR DAD
My dad is the most important to me because he always takes care of us when my mom get some food, he always get food for us from his work, when I got up he already get up and cook food for us, every day he does that, when I ask my dad can I go to hang out with my friends He said yes with a kind voice. When I exercise my dad looks at me looking tired, then he went quickly to get me a drink for me to drink.
When I finish doing my exercise my dad ask me do you wanna eat then I said it ok you have done kindness thing to me. Then I said Thank dad so much for everything.

Love Tevita

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.