Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello readers in maths this term we started a new maths week 5. My teacher was Miss Birtch, when we started
maths we did did some work sheet to do it finish so Miss Birtch know how smart we are to put us to a harder
group, when we come from a diffreant class we came and go straghit to our times table game, when your
finish doing your times table game then you move on to your worksheet when you are finish from
the easy work you go to even a hard work sheet and dont get it it very hard to know, math was my best work
ever I love to do the work sheet again maths is my best work to do to get smart.

  • What has been your favourite activity we have done? My favourite activity was the work sheet beacause I like hard one to get smarter. 
  • Tell us one new strategy you have learned and show an example? I have learnd about the times table and my teacher said to us to do the example.
  • What has been a challenge in Maths this term? It was challengeing for the work sheet with lot of times table.
  • What is a goal for multiplication that you want to achieve? I want my goal to be times table because I really like and I know what is times table.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tevita Jesse here from your maths group and from your form class. I like how you put hello readers that lets the readers know that it is interesting but in the second line it says When we started we did did some worksheets so you might want to fix that but other then that it's a good blog post and I like how you told them who our maths teacher is as well. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Tevita!

    Thank you for sharing about your Maths work. It sounds like you really enjoy working on the multiplication worksheets and textbook questions. Keep up the great Commitment to your learning. If you already know your times tables, what would be a more sensible goal for the rest of the term?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.