Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

HURUMANU SCINCE

In Scince we were talking about food's for hurumanu Scince our teacher said to pick your favourite foood and draw it, and my food was fries, fries was my favirite food to eat. fries chips is at christchurch, and some country, fries chips is mad eof patato and cut it in a straght long line, is at the McDonald's the people made it there, or we can buy potato from the shop and we can cook it at home and eat it.\








210x230 Chip Drawing Stickers Redbubble - Chips Drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.