Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

HURUMANU PE



Today in Hurumanu we did PE sport first we did some writing in our docs with our group we were writing about our game so so our sport name was Tchoukball we write how to play it and show the other class our sport. when we finish doing our writing Miss Birtch said to us to go to the gym. when we went to the gym all our group went to do our skill and how to play it. my group was working hard at our sport. our sport is to pass the ball to the person in your team 5 time then 5 steps and jump and score the goal. Hurumanu was my best sport to do I cant wait to do this every day.
Image result for pe

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Tevita I really liked they way you are telling what you had been doing in your P.E Hurumanu and explained how you were going to do your sport. Maybe next time you could reread your blog post and check if you have capital letters after the full stop. If you could maybe post a video or a picture of you guys doing your sport it'll be really cool,apart from that your blog post is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.