Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Interview with Mark The Martian

Hello Readers, today I have been working on my Martain work here is some Questions that I did if you guys know, and I also made a news Report. HERE IS WHAT I HAVE DONE HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

Interview with Mark The Martian

List 5 questions you would like to ask Mark….record his answers, then write a 
News Report based on his answers. Use the handout to help you remember the plot.


Questions and answers.
  1. How Many Days Did You  Stay on Mars?


  1. What Happened to you after the storm?


  1. What did he plant for food to eat?


4) How Many Months did he stay on Mars?


5) Was he the first person on mars for 564 days?

News Report:


e.g. Well known tennis player, Tony Rutene, landed in the wrong town for his latest
tennis tournament. He was stuck there with no transport, no money, no food and no
communications.
His teammates had no idea where he was and after a week gave him up for
dead because he was unable to access
  a phone or computer given that everyone in the town was in lockdown.
Noone travelled out of their bubble and it was only
by chance that a helicopter flew over and saw
Tony’s message in a vacant plot. ‘HELP!’ The pilot landed
on the plot and at a safe distance was able to sort
Tony out and fly him back home to his relieved family and teammates.


Write your draft news report here:
Heroic Mars explorer Mark Watney survived a dangerous time on Mars.
He plants vegetables to grow food for him to eat.
Mark Wanteny tried to make a signal to the people on earth to let them know that he is alive.
And there's Chinese workers that know how to help Mark Watney get back to earth.
His Crew is going to try to save him. 

Blog your news report when it’s been
proofread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.