Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Early Encounters In Aotearoa

It was the first time that The Aotearoa Maori saw a Huge Big ship sailing towards them, and then the big ship saw the Maoris they shoot them but they were alright. It was Able Tasman that was in the Big ship. The year they arrive in 1642's and the name that was called for the land was Nova zelandia and the next ecplorer to arrive in Aotearoa was James cook, he arrvie in 1769.  The guy of the chief navigator the explorers was Tupaia The Aotearoa Brought foods and drinks and other stuff was Animals, Fruit, alcoholt, Musket and Vegetables. The Europeans Brought Musket to the Aotearoa peoples for the war, Musket is a Gun that the Aotearoa People go to war. and the year did the Musket ended in 1830's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.