Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

SUGERS😭😭

Hello readers I am going to teall you about sugers and I am going to anwers some Questions that we were supposed to do. women or men should not drink suger no more than 9 teaspoon.
Orange is the healty drink to drink because is not sweet like orange juice with suger init
Drink water eat healty food and so many healty food that we need to eat or drink.
there is 3 bad things that is bad for our boides is Suger drink sweet biscut and sweet Lollies.



The Sickly Sweet Truth About Sugar | Juve

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.