Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

HOW MUCH SODIUM IS IN OUR FOOD


Hello Readers,

 what I have been doing this week I was working on how much sodium is in our food, we had to put the  highest to lowest amount of sodium in orders and, after that we need to list 3 ways to avoid eating  too much food and what I worte was eat fresh fruit vegestable and other healthy food, and also drink more water and remember to not put salt in your food. That was all my work about the soduim food to stay healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.