Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

FILIPINO LANGAUGE WEEK

Hello readers, 

I am going to tell you guys about filipino language week. we are going to celebrate filipino language week in Hornby High School and I have learn some filipinos words and I enjoy learning it. and I tried to play some filipino games but here is a list of filipino games.




  • Bahay-Bahayan
  • Bati-Cobra
  • Bulong-Pari
  • Calahoyo
  • Chinese Garter
  • Declan Ruki







HERE IS A SONG FROM FILIPINO SUBTITLE MUST WATCH ❤❤❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3Ta6jYkG4


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.