Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Lockdown Homework!!

Kia ora,
readers this week during lockdown I've been working on whats the difference between rock and classical musics. I didn't write that much but that's all I know about rock music and classical music

Enjoy Reading😄

What is the difference between rock music vs classical music?

The difference between rock music and classical, rock music is loud and its rhythm is usually fast too, and when they start playing rock music they get their rock music instruments and play so loud and sing loud. 
Classical music is a nice sound and it's also relaxing like it's not loud or anything. It just feels like you're so comfortable, and it also makes you sleepy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.