Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Goal Setting

Kia ora, 

readers this week I have been working on my goal setting.

HERE IS MY GOAL SETTING

 Year 9 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: Tevita

Class:  Tz

Term: 2

Year: 2021

Greatest achievement from last year: 

My greatest achievement from last year was PE, it was a good subject to do, it makes me very healthy. My teacher is Mrs. Hastie. 






Subjects taken this term:

Hurumanu: 

1

Health 



2


Hurumanu 2


3

Hurumanu 3



4




Options: 

1


Art 


2


ESOLD 


3


DTE 


4


Physics 


Other: 




Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1

My academic goal for this year is Maths, Because I want to get smarter and think faster, so you know is the answer is going to be.




2

And My other academic goal is to read a book that is interesting and to read 1 every week, and every day.




Non-academic goal (can be out of school):

Hanging out with my family more and play sports during the holidays.




What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)



My learning strengths are to be good at reading and maths so I can move up to good grades if I can.









My learning work is to work on the hard stuff so you get better at writing reading maths 

How will I achieve this?

This week I will be learning with a person that you are good to be with, and it is also better to work by yourself to work on more learning stuff.




Wellbeing - (this will be filled in later in the term after some learning around this has occurred)

 Students will be asked to come up with a plan around how they could improve their wellbeing and ideas on how to measure this so they know improvements are happening.


End of term reflection


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tevita,

    I like the goals you have set yourself in term 3. How are you going to do better from last term? 😁 I like that you want to read a book every week. This is a very good blog post and have a lovely day. BYE!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.