Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Rising water

Kia ora, 

What we did in Hurumanu 4 was working on rising water.

 Equipment: 
1. petri dish
2. candle
3. lighter
4. cup
5. water

The aim was to see what happens to the water level when the candle is covered and see the smoke and the bubbles inside the cup.

Hypothesis: What do you predict will happen? I thought, inside the cup, it was going to burn the cup.

Results: What did you see happen in detail? When you did what? What I saw inside the cup was the water smoking and also it was cold burn and the reason why because it was not enough oxygen.

Conclusion/why: What did the water do this, what is happening inside the cup? What happens in the cup it was smoking, and it was bubbling inside the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.