Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Awesome Apps

Hello,

 readers today I will be writing my final blog about DTE.

Introduction: what I have been learning in DTE was learning about making an app and gaming app and my gaming app was about Jonah Lomu running and getting a try from the guys behind him chasing after him that makes the world better. Our app was about  Life Below Water, we were working the app on a slide  I was working on,  the Quiz so how the quiz will work it all about sea animals and what they do underwater and rubbish below the water, also my group was Jrae, Isaiah, Hrishaal, and me. Jrae was working on the code, Isaiah was working on Sealife showing the different types of animals, and Hrishaal was working on Information and ways to help animals

The App that we were working on!


Here is our Pro and Cons 

Apps we have looked at

Pro’s

Con’s

MarcoPolo Ocean

Lets you identify different species of sea animals and tells you about them.

Won't let you choose the animals that you want.

Reef life pro app

Has different animals available for you to choose from and find facts about.

Uses too many words to explain the animal.

Deep-sea ID

Lets you choose the sea animal that you want to look at

Has fewer words and it doesn't explain a lot about it.




Ideas 

Information-Hrishaal

Ways to help-Hrishaal


Tevita’s 

Daily Quiz and High scores 


Jrae

coding


Isaiah

Sealife 

Showing the different types of animals 



I really Like DTE because first, we have the 10 minutes playing typing.com and nitro type I really learned how to making apps because it really helps other people make apps that can help the world by stoping pollutions and that other bad stuff and make it a good thing. 

DTE IS THE BEST !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.