Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

(Lets write) ESOLD

Hello reader, today I will be talking about what we did in ESLOD. We were working on writing things, and Every week during ESOLD, we had to choose a different ONE of the topics to write freely on something with which you are familiar.


Here is my work below about my favorite things!!


MY FAVOURITE THINGS:

My favorite thing to do at home is to spend time with my family

playing board games and card games with my family,

and one of my favorite thing to do outside is playing my favorite sports, basketball and rugby league

basketball is my favorite sport to play in the gym, and also rugby is my favorite because I like tackling

it makes me stronger, by tackling them. My favorite thing to do at school is hanging out with my friends

playing with them, and helping each other with our learnings

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.