Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Year 9 Wānanga Goal Setting 2021

Year 9 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: Tevita Tuifua 

Class: Tz

Term: 2

Year: 2021

Greatest achievement from last term: 

My greatest achievement from last term was PE, My PE teacher was Mr Hastie, she thought it was a different activity and it was fun.




Subjects taken this term:

Hurumanu: 

1


Hurumanu 1


2


Hurumanu 


3

Hurumanu 4



4

Hurumanu 5



Options: 

1

Art 


2



ESOLD

3


DTE


4




Other: 





Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1



My academic goal for this term is to get better at maths and know how to do addition, multiplys, subtractions, and divided


2


My second goal for academics is also to spell hard words in reading.



Non-academic goal (can be out of school):

My non academic goal is playing sports with friends and siblings.

What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)

I understand and respect my own, my

peers, and my school’s culture.









I don't feel confident sharing my work.



How will I achieve this?


By sitting by myself to focus on my work, a

and not sitting next to someone distracting you.



Wellbeing - (this will be filled in later in the term after some learning around this has occurred)

Students will be asked to come up with a plan around how they could improve their wellbeing and ideas on how to measure this so they know improvements are happening.




End of term reflection





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.