Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

ESOLD Term 3

  1. What was the best lesson and why? The best lesson in ESOLD this term was the listening test, and it was quiet too

  2. What did you enjoy doing and why? I enjoyed working with friends so we can help out each other

  3. What was one task you were proud of and why? My favorite task was the wonder novel, and it's a really cool novel.

  4. What is something you could do differently / better next term? Don't talk while the teacher or student is talking. and also work with the person you work perfectly with.

  5. Anything else you wish to share about this term. This term in ESOLDn was the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.