Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hur6 PE

Kia ora,

 readers today in PE when have been learning a  lot about badminton and how to play.

If the sever, serves to the other side of the net they get a point and they serve again, and if it goes out or doesn't get past the net is the opposite team's ball. 
You can play badminton in singles pairs, or two in each team, or 4 teams.
If you hit the shuttlecock or don't hit it back over the net, and it falls to the ground, so you might win 3-0, 2-1, or 2-0 
If  the teams are both on 20 points in a game, the winner must get two points ahead to win, eg, 22-20





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.