Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Hurumanu 6 (PE)

Kia ora readers, 

for the past 4 weeks in Hurumanu 6, PE we did gymnastics and what I learned was really hard, and some were easy, we have been using 6 apparatus, Parallel Bars, Mini tramp, Floor, Beam Horizontal, and trampoline. The one challenge for me was the Parallel Bars it was hard to swing to the other side and also the back dismount. My favorite one was the mini-tramp because it was fun doing all the activities. 



PARALLEL BARS

  • Lower arm walk

  • Swing

  • Back Dismount

  • Forward Dismount

  • Forward roll

MINI TRAMP

  • Straight Jump

  • Jump Full turn

  • Tuck Jump

  • Dive Roll

  • Somersault to land on feet

FLOOR

  • Forward roll

  • Backward roll

  • Headstand

  • Handstand

  • Cartwheel

  • Bridge

BEAM

  • Side Mount

  • Jump over Cone 

  • Forward roll

  • Straddle Dismount

HORIZONTAL BAR

  • Toe Shoot

  • B/wd Hip Circle

  • B/wd Hip Circle Mount

TRAMPOLINE

  •  Controlled bounce

  •  Straddle jump

  •  Full Turn

  •  Seat Drop

  •  Front drop

COMPETENCIES

truMp = Managing Self

  • I have a can-do attitude


Never Always

  • I have my PE Uniform


Never Sometimes Always

  • I give up trying


Never Always

  • I disrupt others



Never Always

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tevita. I'm glad that you enjoyed gymnastics and had lots of fun learning skills on the mini tramp. It's interesting that you highlighted that you never have a 'can do' attitude. I think that you are very brave and challenge yourself, so I would say that you display a 'can do' attitude. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.