Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

by tevita

KAPAHKA HAKA

Main ideas One
Main ideas Two
Main idea Three
One sunny hot day the

Bell ring and she went

To the hall and the therse

Said good morning every

One every week the all

Brack this every day.








She was the first one at

The hall every day and

She  Fell butterfly in her

Tummy and her koro

Help her how to learn

Kapahaka every time.



After that it was the

giving price to the

kapahaka people

But she sto fell the

butterfly

In her tummy and

they

And they all went to

the

Hall and do there

kapahaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.