Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

by tevita

Knowledge A BY Tevita
TREASURE FROM THE SEA
1. One sunny hot day there was a girl named megan. meagan  and her nan they wore looking for a treasure.

2. They both look for the treasurer and meagan loved to stay with her nan every time.

3.they both went to the beach and look for the treasure and the found a broken toy.

4.they we to the  beach at the holiday  and meagan look to a fish the fish was stuck at a little river.

5.then they all start to dig a long line at the beach so the fish can go to the big big river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.