Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

by Tevita

SKATE CHAMPS AUDIO BY TEVITA

Main ideas One
Main ideas Two
Main idea Three

Luka was a little a bit

Nerves. And luka  what

dalan and lukaś koro was

so happy.and they both

had a good lunch. Luka

Was in under 13.







They both keep eating

But the game wasn ready

After that luka went to her

Dad and talk to him and

Her dad was so so

excited.
The game was ready and

luka was going first at the

Game luka had a great

turn but she was shy and

Sto make it and after it

was dalan turn and daln

A good job and the game

Was  finished and the

winner was dalan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.