Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

SPORT IS BETTER THAN MUSIC

Hello readers Week 2 we did some Questions about the Question that we had to choose, the Question that I chose was Sport is better then music, My teacher was Miss Allan Flecher What we did was wirte something abotu the Questions that we did, so what we did was had to write about he Question, so I start with sport, then move on to music. What I did for was Music is not good for your ears becasue is bad when you put on the voluem out loud.Then I start on the Statement, the statement that I did I belive that sport can be the best game in the world. Miss Allan Flecher said to do 3. So I'll tell you about what is Statement is? So Statement is about something that is ture like I belive that sport can be the best famous sport I the world.


  • Sport is the best game for people to play. 
  • They play sports to get stronger and have fun.
  •  There are a lot of sports they can play, they can choose and sport they like to.
  • Sports also make people hurt them but the best thing to do is ask the doctors to come and help you from being hurt.

  • Music is not good because when you listen to music you get told off.
  • When you listen to music is good for your health, so you can relax and calm.
  • 2Music is all about song that people like to listen. Music is that people can search any music they like to listen too.
  • Music is not very good for your ears when you turn the volume loud, loud, loud, because when you talk to your teacher or someone and they talk to you, you wouldn't hear it probably from your ears. that’s why we don’t put up loud.
  • Sport is people train to get fit just like when we do finites. We do exercise to get stronger and more fit, so you can lose some weight.


STATEMENT: I believe that all sports are the best game that people can love and play. I Believe That sport can be the famous game in the world. 
I Believe That sport do the best skill in this world.


For me, sport is my favourite game because I really like playing my favourite sport that I always play.
The sport That I like is Football because football Make us get fit and get some skills. The thing that I like about football is make people happy when we score. The thing that I do not like is Music, Because music is not good for me because when you turn on the voulem your ears will got hurt. But if you want to listen to music just need to keep down the voulem down and it will make you calm and relax.




`





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.