Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

Hi Readers On Monday TZ and BH were working on Creative writing, my teacher was Mr cuter he got some paper of picture, he said pick one of these picture and write about it, and then we stared pick the picrure. I pick mine, mine was the Island, we were supose to wirte on our book and then today we copy it to our cromebook, and here is mine I called mine was the middle of nowhere. There was a guy was at a jet and then the jet fall down and hit the sea, and then the guy was looking for someone at the Island then he found a man, and then they worked toghter ready to go home.


The Middle Of Nowhere 
One day it was sunny and windy. I was on a jet going for a trip It was so windy and the wind blow us to the place out of nowhere I got to the place it was a lot of trees around me, and I tried to call for help but the phone died too.I don't know what to do and then I walked around the place for 24 hours looking for someone and then I saw a man with long hair, he started to run away from me, then I shout to him stop! Then he stopped. So when I got to him, I told him what his name, then he said I do not know and was like how many years have you been here, and then he showed me 10 fingers and that means he has been here for 10 years then 5 second later they become friends, they both plant something to go back home. So they made a boat 

with wood, they both work as a team. And 2 hours later they finished and ready to go home.Image result for Middle of Nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.