Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

OUR NEW KAHUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello readers I am going to tell you guys about our new kahui bulding. Our new kahui look like the best bulding of all time. I really like the inside very big and tidy, and I really like that they make the space bigger for the two class. and also I really like that they put a big fan at the top, when it's hot the teacher turn on the fan,  to make it a bit colder. It very cool that they put lot of windows that really cool, it was my first time looking at how much winddos are in the calss room and even the top lot of windos there very cool.

The space is very big to walk around and not bumping to eachother or pushing, it really cool. There are lot of diffrent room in the new kahui, There is english room lexia room sience room, there are lot of differnt room around the new kahui

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.