Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

summer learning journey blogging

Last friday we had a teacher coming to year 7/8 and told us about summer learning journey, what she said is something special, to blog about somthing about your self or something else, and she also told us to comment on 6 people 8 people to double it. Like dobble 6 plus 6 equals 12 like that. Emma works is like looking at people's blog in Primey school or high school, so she look it our blog and see how much comment that we blog to other people, and also write lot of blog for this term to get lot of  prizes.

I am looking forward to blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.