Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My reading By Tevita


Image result for safeImage result for blind

Blind  your eyes are blind

Safe your people is safe Image result for Sight

Sight the faculty or power of seeing.

Image result for dogs

Dogs is a animal



CS


  • The birds traveled to the intelligent restaurant.





Line  Graph

People hold to the dog handres when there at the mall
The people hold on to the handres and flow the dog to get some food

People tell the dog where are they going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.