Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

peom By Tevita

Hi came with me to the park
And Along came a shark.

I like to go with my boys
And people cut them and make them like a toy
  
I went to the zoo and I saw a lion poo.
I am so so smart and I am very good at art.

I am so busy and people give some fizzy

I had so much money and and I got hit by a hoeny
Ran fast as I could and people called me that guy is so

I went to the shower and I got lot of power
My dad is a cop jbutdbyn3r ougand he always hop

I am so happy and people always called me baddy  
I am so cool and people called me poo.

People hate me and people give me some cake







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.