Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Fairytales: Beatuy and the Beast

Kia ora,

 readers, last week and this week, I have been working, on Beauty and the beast in Fairytales, I picked A play Because it is fun and easy to write a play about the beauty and the beast.


BEAUTY & THE BEAST PLAY:



 Beauty & Beast

                        

                        PLAY

Names:

Beast:

Belle: 

Wolves:

Plates:

Potts: 




Intro: This story is about a Beast who wants to turn back to humans, and all he needs to do, to turn back is to find a girl that he really loves.



BEAST: I want to find my loved one! Hurry Up Plates???



PLATE: Yes Sir, Right Away 


POTTS: Beast How is Plate going to find your loved one, He’s a PLATE!



BEAST: Very Well! I will send mails to all ladies out there, come to my castle and kiss the one i Love the most.


POTTS: Ok Sir. (Scared Voice) 



         The Beast Sitting down Quietly On his Golden chair. Madly.



                                They waited for 2 hours


POTT: Hey Beast! Their ladys waiting outside for you.


                   The Beast Stood up Quickly, and rush to the door


BEAST: Welcome Ladies!


                   Women's Stood still and stare at him Scaredly 


WOMANS: Runnnnnnnnnn…... A devil 


                The Beast got Very Aggressive and Attracted the ladies.


BEAST: I’m gonna eat all of you!!!


POTTS: Beast Noooo, Don’t hurt them.


     There was one Lady that caught the Beast antittion.



BEAST: Hello My lady, you are the right one for me


BELLE: Very Good to me you BEAST, I’m Belle


                                      Handshake




BEAST: Kiss me Under the Apple tree


BELLE: But there's Wolf protecting the apple tree


BEAST: Right, Ohh, They are also scared of the sun, and so am i


BELLE: How are we gonna do this?


BEAST: I don’t Know, Let’s go inside.


                                    Both Going inside




POTTS: Hey Sir,  


BELLE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (LOUD SCARED VOICE)


BEAST: Sorry about that, That's Pott.


BELLE: Talking…….


BEAST: YEP Talking Pott


BELLE: Oh..


BEAST: Ok, all I want is.. To be back to human again, that is why I Found my Love one, to kiss me, and turned me back.


BELLE: Ok First Tell me what happened.


BEAST: My Parents told me never to eat an apple from that tree (Points to the tree)  But I ate it, After I ate I thought it was a normal apple but… The apple tree was talking, and said, “YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.”I got Home and nothing happened about the punnised the tree gave..


POTTS: Sir Coffee?


BEAST Potts not now!


                                   Potts walks about sadly 



BEAST: Okay, Where were we? Oh yea that day, at night, I got my Punishment, and turned me into this!


BELLE: Sorry to hear that


                                        Beast Tears all over the ground



BELLE: It's gonna be okay now, you have me to turn you back right?


BEAST: Ohh.. yea


      The next day at night they ran to the apple tree.




BELLE: How are we gonna go Under the Apple tree 


BEAST: Wolves like singing, and I can't sing with this voice.


BELLE: Ohh, I can sing.


                Belle Walks up Slowly to the Wolf singing.


BEAST: WOW her voice


BELLE: Goo (Whispered)


BEAST: Oh Yea. 


             Beast runs at the apple tree.




BEAST: Belle Hurry come.


        Belle still sings, and made the wolfs go to sleep



BELLE: Coming


BEAST: Ready?


BELLE: I Think so, YES 


                                   They Kissed, and a few seconds later, the beast changed back to human. 



BELLE: Beast wow your human!! It worked..


BEAST: All thanks to you My lady.




                               THE END 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.