Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

ATHLETICS!!!

Hello readers, What I have been working on Pe Lession was a practing athlitcs and also other diffrent sport like kick long ball, and also bench ball.


The athletics events I did were shot put, discus, long jump high jump relay and the 100 meters sprint. My result for shot put was 9.9m and discus was 18.m, Long jump was 3.82m, and High jump I made 1.25m


I didn’t bring my PE gear for all sessions, but only sometimes, But I participated in all PE sessions each week.


What I enjoyed in athletics was the long jump, because I made 3.82m, because last time I only made 2.55m and also I did the really it was really fun to see our Kahui cheering for us


Throwing the shot put you need to use your stronger arm because it helps you push far. For the 100m you need to use your legs to run faster and also the same for really. 


Discus you need to 

swing your arms to see how far it goes. And High jump you need to jump with legs that you are really positive with.


Long jump you need to also use your legs and your arms to run faster and jump as far as you can, and see what is your high score.

Hornby High School Sport

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tevita. You are a natural athlete and it's been great to see you improve in your long jump. Remember to bring your PE gear every Wednesday and Thursday. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.